This is a 1/16th scale, radio controlled model of the German Leopard II A6 tank. It features the all new 2.4GHz radio system. This radio set has many advantages over the standard FM set such as longer range, improved reliability and accuracy and the ability to use multiple models in the same area without having to use different frequency radio sets. The RC tank is fully functional, the turret rotates and the cannon moves up and down.
The tank moves in all directions with the tracks moving independently just like a real tank. There is a realistic suspension system with proper chain tracks for getting over the toughest obstacles. It is finished off perfectly with a realistic commander figure.
There is plenty of power from the supplied 7.2v 2000MaH Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack and powerful motor. The automatic reloading airsoft cannon with simulated recoil action shoots 6 mm plastic pellets as far as 10 meters and can hold 20 rounds at a time. The forward and reverse speed is proportional unlike cheaper RC tanks where they only go one speed. This upgraded version also features a smoke and sound simulator that adds to the fun and realism. The sound system has a running engine noise as well as firing cannon and machine gun sounds plus more. The cool smoke generator actually produces a small cloud of smoke from the exhaust! The tank comes fully assembled with pre-painted body. It will run for up to 30 minutes per charge.
- Scale: 1:16
- Battery pack: 7.2v 2000mAh Ni-MH
- Radio Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Remote control distance: 30-50 meters
- Charging time: 3-4 Hours
- Playtime per charge: Up to 30 Minute
- BB Firing: Yes
- Smoke Emulation Effects: Yes
- Sound Effects: Yes
- Max Firing range of Motor air gun: Approx 10m
- Gun Shell: 6mm BB Shell
- Max. Side Turning Angle of Turret(Left/Right): Approx. 320"
- Max. Vertical Turning Angle of Gun(Up/Down): Approx. 20"
- Max. Climbing Gradient: Approx. 35"
- Full Length: 686mm
- Full Width: 236mm
- Full Height: 190mm
- 2.4Ghz digital control system
- Realistic sound of engine start up, engine running, main gun and machine gun shooting (Sound volume adjustable)
- Built in smoke generator unit
- Hull recoils when shooting
- Full variable speed control: Fwd/Rev/Pivot Turning (Outside wheels turn forward, while inside wheels turn backward at the same time)
- Turret Turns 320 degrees
- Main gun moves up/down 30 deg
- Main gun flashing light
- Machine gun flashing light
- Realistic suspensions, like the real tanks!
|Required To Use
- 8 x AA Batteries for Transmitter