Spitfire V2 4CH Radio Controlled Planes RTF 2.4G
This is the new version with many upgrades including the new 6-axis gyro auto-pilot. See below for upgrade list.
The Spitfire V2 RC planes from Dynam look stunning just like a real plane. They are very stable and capable of maintaining flight even at very low speeds that allows novices to master flight mechanics. This latest addition to the Warbird family comes in RTF version and is highly detailed. Featuring fantastic paint finish, pre-installed servos and powerful motor.
NEW UPGRADED VERSION
This is the new version of the Dynam model that has been greatly upgraded. Upgrades include:
New Detrum GAVIN-6A Transmitter:
- Low power gives longer battery life.
- 2.4GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) and multiple frequence-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) technology. This means the system has high sensitivity and strong anti-interference capability for stable operation for more than 1km on the ground and more than 1.6km in the air.
- The transmitting efficiency is greatly improved by using an all-band antenna.
- High resolution sticks for smoother flight (4096 segments)
- One button to toggle between gyro off, V-tail mixing and elevon mixing.
- Low battery alarm.
- Digital trims for more accurate setup.
- Swith between mode 1 and mode 2.
New Detrum Mini MSR66A Sport Receiver with ABS system:
- 32-bit high-performance ARM core processor.
- 6-axis MEMS gyro for automatic flight stabilisation.
- Attitude stabilization algorithm and control algorithm.
- Four flight modes: Gyro off, Normal, Aerobatic, and Auto-Recovery (Auto Balance). You can switch between different modes by the toggle switch.
- Set the gain and other programmable items.
- Diversity antenna, combined with the signal detection and switching algorithm, the receiving signal is more stable and reliable.
- If the aircraft flies out of the remote control range and cannot receive a valid RF signal from the transmitter, SR86A’s outputs can be driven to their preset failsafe positions.
- Auto-recovery system.
The Spitfire 900mm V2 RC Plane features a high power KV1080 brushless outrunner motor that drives the 8 inch propeller. Also included are four 9g Servos and an 18A brushless ESC, adding to the excitement from this high performance aeroplane. It's made from super durable EPO foam that is both great for beginners and advanced users alike. This RTF version includes everything needed apart from 8 AA batteries for the transmitter. Minor assembly is required before flight such as attaching the wings etc.
The RC Spitfire looks stunning just like a real plane both while in the air and on the ground. Dynam has produced an aircraft that is very stable and capable of maintaining flight even at very slow speeds that allows novices to master flight mechanics with ease. The radio controlled plane comes equipped with 2.4 GHz radio gear, allowing for many operators to fly simultaneously without interference and as far as you can see range.
|Radio Equipment||2.4 GHz|
|Motor / Engine||Brushless|
|Required To Use||
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What kind of retracts has it got ?
Hi, Thank you for your question. This has servo-less retracts.
2 questions: Can this model be hand launched? Could I use it with my Futaba T8J transmitter
Yes, it can be launched by hand. You can use your Futaba transmitter, but you would need a matching receiver for it.
What is the operating range of the radio control?
Hi, around 1000m
How do you charge the Lipo battery ?
Hi, just disconnect the battery and take it out and then connect the battery to the charger. The lights indicate when it is fully charged.
How long is the normal flying time for this model?
Hi, The normal flying time for this model is around 12 minutes.
Does this come with a remote control?
Yes, it comes with a Dynam 2.4Ghz transmitter and receiver.